QA System Engineer Junior (m/f)
As a part of Smartrent, a USA corporation publicly listed on New York Stock Exchange, Tri plus grupa with its brand Zipato represents a leading technology company. Tri plus grupa is providing comprehensive solutions on IoT & Cloud environment for smart homes and smart building automation processes and solutions in both DIY and professional domain.
Our mission is to bring top-of-the-line systems to the world's automation arena by focusing on high-end technology development utilizing advanced cloud services with Amazon (AWS) whilst using advanced communication protocols such as Z-Wave, Zigbee, ULE, KNX, EnOcean, and others. During the past decade, Zipato controllers became endorsed among professional installers and companies requiring advanced automation systems for homes, buildings, and various industry segments.
By 2021, Zipato systems were installed in more than 300.000 homes and buildings bringing an array of remarkable professional partners on board and covering almost every country in the World.
We’re seeking an experienced system engineer to develop and execute exploratory tests to ensure product quality. The QA team is an essential part in our company’s product development process and has an important supporting role for our partners worldwide.
- Troubleshoot a variety of hardware/software issues
- Perform manual and automated testing
- Research and analysis product features being tested
- Identify, isolate, and track bugs throughout testing
- Identify any potential problems that users might encounter
- Review user interfaces for consistency and functionality
- Documentation of internal IT processes
- Licenses and credentials maintenance
- Monitor system infrastructure and network performance
- Provide technical support and training to integrators/partners
- Manage IT Helpdesk as level 2 support for professional integrators/partners
- Keep up-to-date on new technologies and products
- Knowledge and experience in IT systems and applications
- Understanding and experience in networking
- Experience in Linux environment
- Comfortable with educating end-users on various technical concepts
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Great attention to detail
Great to have:
- Understanding of TCP/IP protocols and LAN configuration
- Advanced experience in a mixed operating system environment (OSX, Windows, Linux)
- Experience in customer service and training
- Basic understanding of computer programming
If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software/hardware quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
We are offering:
- Working in international environment in close communication with our USA team and customers from all over the world
- Competitive salaries and huge career perspective
- Flexible working hours
- Constant education
- Multisport card